Applications Deadline: Real Estate Fellows
Be part of Cohort 4 of the Real Estate Fellows at The University of Baltimore. Start your 10-week journey to developing a property in the city.
- When a student is accepted into the program, they are identified as a "UBalt Real Estate Fellow."
- Participating Fellows will be paid a stipend during the process.
- A series of curated trainings with local experts in the field and community tours will be offered to students starting in September 2023 and completed by December 2023.
- The final pitch competition is scheduled for a date in early February 2024.
An open call to apply for interested students and alumni to apply to participate in The University of Baltimore Real Estate Fellows program. To be considered for this program, you must enter an applications by 3 p.m. on Friday, August 18, 2023.
- Any UBalt student or UBalt alumnus
- All applicants should have completed at least two courses in the real estate and economic development program or have equivalent professional real estate qualifications.
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Contact Name:
- Henry Mortimer
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.