(Postponed) Creating and Preserving Entrepreneurial Wealth
March 23, 2012
Time: 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Location: William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center 143
Contact Name: Charles Rand
Contact Phone: 410.837.5060
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
A workshop is for CEOs, CFOs, and business owners only.
Recession and slow economic growth have forced many companies off their historic growth paths. It has become even more challenging for owners to exit on their own terms. Coupled with an uncertain tax environment and volatile securities markets, the performance of personal portfolios is in doubt.
Join our expert panelists for a discussion of ways to enhance business performance and exit and retirement outcomes using an integrated approach to business and personal financial management.
- John Colwell, Managing Director, Mentor capital Partners
- Matthew Neuberger, CEO, Neuberger & Co., Inc.
- Brian Gaister, Vice President, Halsey-Gaister Group, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Stuart Knott, Vice President, Spring Capital Partners, L.P.
- Chris Marasco, Senior Vice President, Howard Bank
To register, please contact Charles Rand at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410.837.5060.
This workshop is being co-sponsored by the University of Baltimore and the Maryland Small Business Development Center – Central Region.