Our Fall 2014 Accounting Career Fair features organizations with full-time and internship positions for students and alumni. Prepare ahead of time and make an appointment through UBworks to get your resume reviewed and practice your pitch with a career coach.
Participating Employers will include*:
- Arthur F. Bell Jr. & Associates- Audit & tax accountants, audit & tax interns
- Berman Goldman & Ribakow LLP- Senior Accountant, Tax Manager
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car- Management Trainee Program & internships, Staff Accountants, Accounting interns
- Gross, Mendelsohn & Associates, P.A.- Senior and Semi Senior Accountant Audit and Tax, and audit & tax interns
- Johns Hopkins University- Sr. Financial Manager, Fiduciary Services Coordinator, Accounting Student Assistant, Program Administrator (MS in Finance)
- KatzAbosch- Interns and staff accountants
- Maryland Office of Legislative Audits- Staff Auditor
- Northwestern Mutual- Financial Representatives, College Financial Representatives
- Ranstad Professionals- Accounting and Finance
- **SB & Company- Audit Staff and Intern
- **SC & H Group- Staff Associate, Intern
- Stout Risius Rose- Analyst- Dispute Advisory & Forensic Science
*More employers will be listed as the fair approaches
**Accounting Fair VP Sponsor
Job and internship seekers: Please submit your R.S.V.P on UBworks (within MyUB) under the “Events” tab. Your Bee Card and professional attire is required for entry into the fair.
Employers who wish to participate can register
Contact Jessica Johnson, job development and internship coordinator, at 410.837.5441 or
with any questions.
Sponsored by the Career and Professional Development Center, Merrick School of Business, SB & Company, and SC & H Group