What is the On-campus Interview Program?
- The On-campus Interview (OCI) program provides employers with access to qualified candidates interested in full-time and internship opportunities.
- OCI is managed through UBworks, our online job and internship search database.
- On-campus Interviews are offered every semester, Monday through Thursday, in our center.
How to View and Apply to OCI Positions
- Log in to UBworks through MyUB Portal.
- On the UBworks homepage, under “Land an Interview,” click on “On Campus Interviews I Qualify for.”
- OCI jobs will come up in a list. Click job title for position details.
- Click “Apply” to submit your resume and make sure you look at the job details to see what other documents you may need to submit.
- If selected for an interview, UBworks will send you an e-mail.
- Once you receive the e-mail that you have been invited for an interview, log in to UBworks. On the homepage you will see “You may sign up for 1 interview.” Click on the invitation and sign up for an interview time.
How to Upload Your Documents (resume, cover letter, transcript, etc.)
- Complete your profile information in UBworks.
- Navigate to the “Documents” tab (in the blue bar).
- Select “Add New” (bottom left of the screen).
- Complete the "Label" text box (ex: Design Resume).
- Once you upload your resume, click “Submit.”
Key Points to Remember
Cancellations must occur at least 24 hours prior to the interview and must be indicated in the UBworks system. Contact us if you need to cancel. Two cancellations will result in losing the priviledge to participate in OCI.
- Deadlines to submit resumes are at least two weeks before interview date.
- Deadlines and dates for each job are listed in the job posting.
- Interview schedule opens for sign-ups only after employer selection deadline has passed. You can only sign up for interviews if you are invited.