Your pitch is a your response to someone's request, "Tell me about yourself." The pitch—sometimes called the "elevator pitch" because it’s delivered in less than 30 seconds—is your personal marketing tool. To entice your listener and advertise your uniqueness, your pitch should answer these questions:
1) Who am I?
2) What can I offer?
3) What problems can I solve?
4) What do I want the listener to do as result of this exchange?
Your pitch will evolve over time. Always adapt it to your audience and the situation.
"Create Your Pitch" Workshop Videos (in three parts):
Practice Your Pitch:
1. Go to http://ubalt.interviewstream.com
2. Create an account using your ubalt e-mail
3. Select "CONDUCT INTERVIEW"
4. Choose "PERFECT YOUR PITCH"