Sometimes called the "elevator pitch," a professional pitch is your personal marketing tool.
To entice your listener and advertise your uniqueness, your pitch should answer these questions in 30 seconds or less:
- Who am I?
- What can I offer?
- What problems can I solve?
- What do I want the listener to do as result of this exchange?
Your pitch will evolve over time. Always adapt it to your audience and the situation.
Watch Career Advice Videos
More career advice videos.
Practice your pitch.
1. Go to InterviewStream.
2. Create an account using your @ubalt.edu email.
3. Select "Conduct Interview."
4. Choose "Perfect Your Pitch."