Skip to content



To report issues of accessibility on campus, contact the Center for Educational Access at 410.837.4775 or at

Questions about disability parking? Learn more .

Ready to submit your request for accommodations and services? These are the forms you'll need.

Download, print, complete and sign these forms before submitting them to the Center for Educational access in person in  Academic Center, Room 139.

Additional important forms: