Virtual Events and Activities
Although our campus is back to in person learning and activities, CSEI continues to offer some virtual programs and activities. Below, you'll find a number of options to get involved virtually.
Find out the latest on events and activities on our virtual channels:
- Follow the Rosenberg Center for Student Engagement and Inclusion on Facebook
- Follow @ubaltinvolved on Instagram
- Follow @ubaltinvolved on Twitter
Center for Student Engagement and Inclusion Programs
Take a look at our Calendar of Events for an updated list of virtual activities available throughout the semester (Ubalt login required). Any virtual offerings will be via Zoom. Links to register or access zoom meetings will be provided.
CSEI programs include:
- Welcome Week : Offered at the beginning of each semester.
- Inclusion Events: Distinctive events aimed at building community and pride; includes distinctive months of celebration, Women's Initiative for Leadership Development, and participation in LBTQIA+ Pride Month.
- De-Stress Fest: Opportunities to relax and unwind the week before finals.
Democratic Engagement: dialogue and reflection on matters of citizenship and civic participation.
Off-Campus Virtual Activities
Outdoor Tours and Virtual Adventures
- Go on a virtual field trip to Ellis Island
- Take a live look at Colonial Williamsburg
- Tour England through this 360 video
- Virtually discover Yellowstone National Park and 5 other National Parks thanks to virtual reality (and Google)!
- Talk a walk on the Great Wall of China
- Check out the view from Pompeii through Google Maps
- Explore the surface of Mars on the Curiosity Rover
Virtual Zoos and Animal Exhibits
Lions, tigers and bears, oh my! Just want a cute and cuddly distraction? Check out several different animal live cam options from watching silly sea otters and curious elephants or just mellow out to the hypnotic drifting jellyfish.