- If you need assistance with status information, contact the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment at email@example.com or 410.837.4777.
- If you have questions about International Orientation, contact the Offices of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.837.4777.
This is where you start.
Information on fall 2015 orientation will be posted soon.
We're excited that you're helping bring the world to Baltimore. All new students are required to attend orientation.
All new international students will follow a unique breakout track during designated freshman, transfer or graduate new student orientations.
During the program, you'll:
- meet and network with other international students
- connect with important resources
- find out about visa and status requirements
- learn about living and studying in the Baltimore area.