- If you need assistance with status information, contact the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.837.4777.
- If you have questions about International Orientation, contact the Offices of Admission at email@example.com or 410.837.4777.
This is where you start.
Freshmen: Friday, Jan. 23, 2015; 8:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Transfer students: Friday, Jan. 23, 2015; 8:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Graduate students: Saturday, Jan. 24, 8:15 a.m.-3:05 p.m.
We're excited that you're helping bring the world to Baltimore. All new students are required to attend orientation.
All new international students will follow a unique breakout track during designated freshman, transfer or graduate new student orientations.
During the program, you'll:
- meet and network with other international students
- connect with important resources
- find out about visa and status requirements
- learn about living and studying in the Baltimore area.