If you're interested in working in a fun and challenging environment, a job as a Student Ambassador might be the perfect fit.
- paid training
- flexible work schedules
- networking and development opportunities
- working in a diverse environment.
- be currently enrolled as a UB student
- have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- be friendly, hardworking and energetic
- be customer-first focused
- be responsible and professional when enforcing policies.
This job is open to all qualified students, including those enrolled in the Federal Work-Study Program. Find out if you're eligible through UB's Office of Financial Aid or the U.S. Department of Education's Federal Work-Study page.
Sound like the perfect job for you? Apply here.