Since its opening in October 2016, the Campus Pantry has supported over 250 individuals in the UB Community and has distributed over 5,000 pounds of food. In order to continue to support the UB Community, we need your monetary and supply donations.
Here’s how you can help.
Whenever the Pantry gets low on a staple product, it uses financial donations to replenish its stocks. By giving a monetary donation, you are enabling the Pantry to buy what is needed, when it is needed.
Throughout the year, the Campus Pantry holds Food Drives, but is always accepting supply, also known as in-kind, donations of food and toiletries. Please use the guide below when determining what to give to the Pantry.
- Pasta Sauce
- Canned Meat
- Canned Fruit (“no sugar added” or “in 100% fruit juice”, please)
- Canned Veggies (“no salt added” or “low sodium”, please)
- Canned/Boxed Soup
- Individually Wrapped Snacks
- Healthy Breakfast foods
- Feminine Products
- Toilet Paper and Paper Towels
- Spices and Condiments
- Pantry Staples (flour, sugar, etc.)
- Gluten Free Products
- Sugar Free Products
- Vegetarian and Vegan Products
Please Do not Donate
- Junk Food (chips, candy, ramen noodles)
- Expired or Damaged Goods
- Opened Goods
- High Sodium Products
- High Sugar Products
Donations can be dropped off in any of the Campus Pantry Donation boxes throughout campus or at the Pantry during normal Pantry Open Hours. They can also be taken to the outreach tables every Wednesday from 3 pm -4 pm.
Drop Spot Locations
- Barnes and Nobles at the University of Baltimore
- Helen P. Denit Honor’s “Denit Den”, Academic Center 121
- Business Advising Office, Business Center Toom 142
- Office of the Dean-College of Arts and Sciences, Academic Center Room 249
- Langsdale Library, Learning Commons 4th Floor
Outreach Table Schedule
Outreach Tables are run regularly and the most up to date information can be found on the Campus Pantry social media pages.