Make a difference in Baltimore and beyond.
There are so many service opportunities out there it can be difficult to know where to start. Our staff can help you find opportunities that work for your interests and goals. We can also connect you to numerous local agencies and nonprofit organizations and fill you in on some exciting group service projects that happen throughout the year, including:
- UB Campus Pantry: Join us in providing food and resources for students, staff, and faculty at UB experiencing Hunger. Donate or volunteer to serve our campus community! Our Campus Pantry opens in the UB Student Center Second Floor on Oct. 18.
- Alternative Breaks: Spend a week in service, learning about a challenging social issue, exploring another culture and way of life, and engaging with and learning from a unique community. Participants must enroll in a 1-credit course and submit an application and fee to participate.
- Community Service Day: Join nearly 200 faculty, staff and students in service projects at more than a dozen sites throughout Baltimore during UB's campuswide day of service.
- Make a Difference Day: Celebrate this national day of service by working with other UB students to complete projects for a site that serves those in need in Baltimore.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service: Join the nation in recognizing the life and service of Martin Luther King, Jr. with a day of service and reflection.
Have a question about any of the opportunities above? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.