Students are responsible for purchasing their commencement garb and can do so in one of three ways:
- at the Graduation Fest
- at the UB Bookstore
- online through ub.shopoakhalli.com Note: An additional cost for shipping will be applied.
- Garb will be available for graduates to purchase in store beginning on the day of grad fest.
- Garb will be available for purchase online the day after grad fest.
A limited number of garb pieces—excluding doctoral robes—will be available for purchase the week before the ceremony at Barnes & Noble at the University of Baltimore. A $20 late fee is required.
The UB Bookstore also has announcements, gifts, frames, and other items for graduates. See the Bookstore web page or visit the store for details.
- Undergraduate students should have a black robe, optional stole, black cap, and tassel.
- Graduate students should have a black robe, black cap, tassel and a hood that corresponds with the appropriate program.
- Doctoral students should have a black robe, tam and hood that corresponds with the appropriate program.
• Bachelor's (cap, gown, stole and tassel): $85.98
• Bachelor's (cap, gown, and tassel): $51.98
• Stole only: $33.98
• Master's (cap, gown, tassel and hood): $95.98
• Hood only: $40.98
• Doctoral purchase (tam, tassel, gown and hood): $115.98 – preorder required
• Souvenir tassel: $6.98
Barnes and Noble at UB and the Office of Transitions and Community Engagement have partnered to be able to provide a small number of regalia packages at a significantly reduced price. Individuals feeling as though they will need this assistance should complete this form.
Graduation and Chords
Graduation chords and stoles for student or national organizations are handled by the individual honors organizations. For more information about receiving these items, please be in contact with the specific organizations advisor.
The campus bookstore also offers a variety of optional stoles for students to choose from.