Look to the past to build stronger networks and establish connections
Join alumni, faculty and current and prospective students of the Division of Legal, Ethical and Historical Studies for the Networks, Connections and Exchanges panel.
Thursday, Oct. 3
UB Student Center, Hilda and Michael Bogomolny Room
Panelists will include:
- Luke McCusker, B.A. ’11 (History)
- Donna Baust, B.A. ’09 (Jurisprudence), J.D. ’12
- Elysia Retz, B.A. ’12 (Jurisprudence)
- Saba Younis, B.A. ’12 (Jurisprudence)
- Sandy Popp, B.A. ’04 (Jurisprudence), J.D. ’08
A reception with light refreshments will follow the panel discussion.