Our state-of-the-art science and computer labs are your playground for experimentation and discovery.
- Our Applied Information Technology labs focus on information technology and security and are outfitted with the software integral to teaching the skills necessary for certification.
- Our Simulation and Digital Entertainment lab supports our program with tools for drawing, texturing, 3-D modeling, 2-D and 3-D animating, modding and creating digital audio.
- Our User Research Lab boasts a full range of usability and user-research services to support university and industry research needs.
- Our general science lab, outfitted with 24 workstations, provides a hands-on environment for students to put their knowledge into practice.
- Our environmental research lab contains equipment and materials that allow environmental science faculty and students to investigate local ecosystems at molecular, microscopic and organismal levels.