Organizational issues know no boundaries. Neither should you.
As a second-year student, you'll have the opportunity to participate as a visiting scholar in the European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus Programme.
Earning 6 credits, you'll:
- collaborate virtually via e-mail and Skype with international teams of students during the first phase of the program
- spend two weeks in residence with approximately 30 other international master's students during a Winter School at the University of Valencia in Gandia, Spain, supervised by renowned faculty from five European Universities:
- Universitat de València (Spain)
- Universitat de Barcelona (Spain)
- Université René Descartes Paris 5 (France)
- Alma Mater Studiorum-Università di Bologna (Italy)
- Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal)
- (and two other universities, Universidade de Brasília (Brazil) and University of Guelph (Canada), are also involved in the program)
- receive special certification upon completion of the program.
Funding to participate in the Winter School may be awarded through UB's Turner Research and Travel Award.