Applicants who do not meet all of these qualifications may, with the approval of the program's admission committee, be accepted if there is space available. Additional criteria may apply; see the UB Graduate Catalog for further information.
Applications received after the deadline dates will be considered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials and sufficiency of time for processing.
1. Online application. Complete and submit the online application and pay the $30 application fee. (To pay in-state tuition, you must submit the Maryland In-State Residency form).
2. Official transcript(s). Request that an official transcript of all prior college or university work (including graduate courses, if applicable) be sent directly from each institution attended; electronic transcripts are encouraged.
3. Statement of personal interest. Submit a statement of personal interest in the program of study.
4. Curriculum Vitae. Email your CV directly to the Admissions office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please send the following two items as a single PDF document directly to the academic program coordinator, Elizabeth Totten.
5. Writing Samples. Submit two writing samples demonstrating your writing abilities. You may use any type of professional writing or a paper written for a college course.
6. Portfolio. Submit a digital portfolio (or a link to an online portfolio) demonstrating your design capabilities. If you do not have a design portfolio indicate that in a note.
Send materials not electronically available to the University of Baltimore Office of Graduate Admission, 1420 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201.
For more information about graduate admission, please contact the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment at email@example.com or 410.837.6565.