If you qualify, you may take up to 9 graduate credits that apply to both your bachelor's degree and your master's degree.
You can take advantage of this option only if you are continuously enrolled at the University of Baltimore for the entirety of your undergraduate and graduate education (that is, you can’t take advantage of this option and then take a year off before finishing the rest of your graduate degree).
What you need to qualify:
- meet with the Academic Program Coordinator to discuss your interest
- apply before completing your last 30 undergraduate credits
- have a cumulative grade point average of 3.50 or better
- to continue in the accelerated option, you have to maintain a 3.50 GPA or better in your undergraduate coursework and a 3.00 GPA or better in your graduate coursework
NOTE: You must apply to the graduate program by the published deadline, and graduate tuition and fees will be charged for up to 9 credits applicable to both the bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
The following undergraduate programs (left) accelerate to the graduate programs following the arrow (right):
- English, Integrated Arts and Digital Communication --> Creative Writing & Publishing Arts (M.F.A.) and Publications Design (M.A.)
For more detailed information, see the UB Undergraduate Catalog.