Forensic Science – High Technology Crime Degree Requirements
- These requirements apply to students entering this program in fall 2018 and thereafter.
- Read the course descriptions.
This 30-credit program requires the following:
Core Courses (30 credits)
- Legal Issues in High Technology Crime (FSCS 601)
- Identifying Organizational Liabilities and Crime (FSCS 610)
- Information Retrieval: Paper and Electronic (FSCS 615)
- Forensic Investigative Techniques I (FSCS 620)
- Introduction to Cryptography (FSCS 630)
- Forensic Investigative Techniques II (FSCS 720)
- Protection of Data/Information (FSCS 724)
- Computer and Digital Forensics (FSCS 727)
- Information Systems, Threats, Attacks and Defense Strategies (FSCS 728)
- Incident Response I (FSCS 730)
as of fall 2018