Justice Leadership and Management Admission Requirements
- a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university
Applicants who do not meet all of these qualifications may, with the approval of the program's admission committee, be accepted if there is space available. Conditionally admitted students will be notified of the requirements they must meet to achieve unconditional status. Additional criteria may apply; see the UB Graduate Catalog for further information.
Applications received after the deadline dates will be considered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials and sufficiency of time for processing.
- Online application. Complete and submit the online application and pay the $50 application fee. (To pay in-state tuition, you must submit the Maryland In-State Residency form). You can submit your Statement of Personal Interest electronically as part of the online application.
- Official transcript(s). Request that an official transcript of all prior college or university work (including graduate courses, if applicable) be sent directly from each institution attended; electronic transcripts are encouraged.
- Writing sample. Submit a sample of your writing, such as a completed term paper, professional report, etc.
- Letter of recommendation. Have at least one professor or supervisor submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf; it should be sent in a sealed envelope with a signature across the sealed portion.
Send all materials to the University of Baltimore Office of Graduate Admission, 1420 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201.