How will you benefit from this program?
When you are accepted into the Entrepreneurship Fellows Program:
- you’ll be on your way to earning your B.S. in Business Administration degree, and you’ll launch your own venture by the time you graduate
- you’ll be eligible to receive a renewable scholarship equal to the value of full-time, in-state tuition and mandatory fees
- you’ll be paired with a mentor who’s a successful entrepreneur
- you’ll learn from faculty with both real-world startup experience and academic training from some of the best business schools in the world
- you’ll be participating in a two-year, highly structured program with like-minded ambitious entrepreneurs
- you’ll earn the distinguished title of Entrepreneurship Fellow, which you can list on your business cards.you’ll have a chance to compete for venture seed money
- you’ll have work space in the Attman Hatchery and support from UB’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- you’ll become, upon graduation, a member of an alumni network that is 26,000 strong.
Learn how to apply to the program.