ALL UB STUDENTS: You Could Win the Attman Business Prize - Sign Up Today!
October 2, 2018
Contact: Office of Government and Public Affairs
This is a message for all University of Baltimore students:
- Are you ready to start your own business?
- Do you have a dream product?
- Are you a natural competitor?
- Are you an entrepreneur?
Then you could be the next Attman Competitive Business Prize winner! The registration deadline is Sunday, Oct. 14 at 11:59 p.m. The live finale event will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 13, beginning at 5:30 p.m. Winners—who will receive cash and in-kind services to put toward their business idea—will be selected on that night.
The judges for this one-of-a-kind event include:
- Demian Costa, B.S. '12, managing partner at Sagamore Ventures
- Deb Tillett, president and executive director of the Emerging Technology Centers
- Angela Singleton, co-manager of the Pre-Seed Builder Fund at TEDCO
Learn more about the Attman Business Competition.