National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week Food Drive
Recognize National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week and help your UB community by participating in the NHHAW Food Drive! Donations can be brought to any NHHAW event or activity (see below) or can be dropped off during normal Pantry hours! Items needed in the pantry include snacks, canned fruits, soups and pasta sauce! Please email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
- Monday November 13th Outreach Tables (Student Center 9 am - 11 am; Business Center 11:30 am - 1:30 pm; Law Building 2 pm - 4 pm)
- Tuesday November 14th Campus Pantry Open House 4 pm - 9 pm
- Wednesday November 15th The Line Documentary Viewing and Talk Back
- Thursday November 16th Hungry for Change: A Spoken Word Competition
Normal Pantry Hours
- Tuesday and Wednesday 4 pm - 9 pm
- Thursday 2 pm - 6 pm
- Or by appointment
- Contact Name:
- Jordan Borkoski
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.