1D Continuing Orientation: What Can You Do with a Law Degree?
- 1401 N. Charles St
- Moot Court
This Alumni Career Paths Panel Discussion is designed to highlight the wide variety of legal careers available to you with a law degree, and to help you develop some preliminary career goals to guide your next steps. Learn what it is like to work in different types of legal practices, as well as practice settings, including nonprofits, federal and state government agencies, as well as law firms.
- Laura Burrows, Family Law Attorney, The Law Office of Laura E. Burrows, LLC
- Rebecca Coleman, Enforcement Attorney, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (former Open Society Institute Fellow)
- Susan Francis, Deputy Director, Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service
- Jermaine Haughton, Litigation Associate, Wais, Vogelstein, Forman & Offutt, LLC (former associate at Miles & Stockbridge)
- Myshala E. Middleton, Assistant Attorney General, Contract Litigation Unit, Office of the Maryland Attorney General (former Assistant State’s Attorney in Baltimore City)
- Contact Name:
- Alyson Todd
- Contact Email:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.