We manage work order requests through an external site called SchoolDude, which allows you to place and track work orders.
Plant Operations is currently operating under reduced staffing which may result in delays in performing work requests during high volume periods or due to requested work scope. Each request is acknowledged for assignment and prioritized for placement in the work queue; the assigned work request manager will provide an update when work assessment is made.
- Please click here to place a work order
- Ask your department’s work order coordinator to submit a work order if needed
- Read our quick-reference guide on how to create and view work orders
- Also note that there may be a charge to complete your work order. In this case, the requesting department will need to complete an Inter-Departmental Billing Form for the charges before the work order can be completed. Please send all IDB Forms to email@example.com
- For questions, please contact Brian Winsor at 410.837.5174 or firstname.lastname@example.org