This page will be updated as necessary with information regarding construction and maintenance projects and their impact on the campus community.
Robert L. Bogomolny Library
- ***New Update***On Thursday, July 12, there will be a smoke evacuation test in the Library beginning at 8:00 a.m. and ending around Noon. Occupants must not be in the building during the test, therefore the Library will be closed until the test is complete.
- The parking lane in front of the Langsdale Library on Maryland Avenue has been closed due to construction activity. This lane will remained closed until July 2018.
Baltimore Department of Transportation Project
- ***New Update***Construction of the new median on Mt. Royal Avenue between Charles Street and St. Paul Street will continue on Monday, July 9. This work will require daily lane closures.
- Please note all lane closures are for single lanes so there will always be one lane open to traffic. Pedestrian traffic will be detoured as necessary and all pedestrian walkways that have been disturbed, will be made safe for pedestrian traffic when work is not in progress. Weather can impact the scheduled activities.
- The Midtown Streetscape Improvements Project is a year long project that will improve roadway surfaces, promote pedestrian and bicycle usage, upgrade traffic signals, and replace water mains. The work currently being performed at the intersection of Mount Royal Avenue and Maryland Avenue is to install underground conduits for new traffic signals. After completing their work at this intersection, they will need to perform similar work at the Charles Street and Mount Royal intersection and also the Dolphin Street and Mount Royal intersection, so we should anticipate similar lane closures in this area for the next few weeks. We will continue to share updates on the project schedule and additional information on the design elements as they become available.
last updated Monday, July 9, 2018