THE UNIVERSITY OF BALTIMORE BEE CARD OFFICE IS OPERATING VIRTUALLY WITH FULL SERVICE VIA EMAIL.
Bee Cards are being mailed.
The Campus Card Office has the ability to provide Bee Cards virtually for students registered for at least one class, and for faculty and staff on the first day of work.
- Email our office with a picture of your government issued photo ID to email@example.com for verification purposes. Block out any personal information; we only need to verify your name and photo.
- Provide a current address to mail the Bee Card, our office does not have access to the address on file with UBalt.
- Provide a current photo taken with a smart phone. Photo guidelines are shown below.
MANDATORY PHOTO REQUIREMENTS:
- Photo taken with most smart phones works well
- JPEG format
- Preferred light blue background (no patterns or textures)
- Recommend standing in front of light color wall, door, or curtain for background
- Face and shoulders facing forward. Leave space around your head.
- Eyes open, look at the camera with head straight
- No hands, objects, other people within image, no photo inside car, or crowded background
- No hats, caps, headbands or head scarves (religious head coverings are acceptable)
- Color image, in focus, without any added effects
- Good lighting
- Recent or new photo
- Do not crop (Bee Card Office will crop)
Initial Bee Cards are free, and replacement Bee Cards cost $20. To issue a replacement card our office does not need a government issued ID for verification purposes since that process was completed at the time the original card was issued. The $20 replacement fee can be paid online, and is charged whether the original photo or a new photo is used.
How to Contact the Bee Card Office about your New or Replacement Card:
- Contact our office via firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you need a new or replacement Bee Card, and confirm acknowledgement of the replacement fee.
- Provide a current mailing address.
- Feel free to ask for assistance.
The turnaround time to process, print, and mail an initial or replacement Bee Card is about a week. Our office will send you an email confirmation the day your Bee Card has been placed in the mail. All information, questions and inquiries should be emailed to email@example.com.
The Bee Card is your campus:
- Photo ID
- Library Card
- Campus Recreation and Wellness Membership
- Shuttle ID
- Parking Access Card
- A/V Checkout Card
- Bookstore Credit ID
- Door Access Card