UB is more than a premier academic institution; its urban campus offers an extensive selection of rental spaces ideally suited to both business and social events.
- located in the heart of midtown Baltimore’s Mount Vernon Cultural District
- only a mile north of the famed Inner Harbor
- easily accessible from major area Interstates 695 and 83
- easily accessible by several forms of public transportation: Light Rail, Metro Subway, MARC train, bus system
William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center (11 W. Mt. Royal Ave.)
- 11,000 square feet of space dedicated to meetings and conferences as well as advanced technology
- smart classrooms and Wi-Fi
- a wide range of accommodations, from a boardroom-type setting for 10 people to the theater-style M. Scot Kaufman Auditorium, which seats 120-160 people
The John and Frances Angelos Law Center (1401 N. Charles St.)
- houses the Venable, Baetjer Howard Moot Court Room, which can accommodate up to 200 people in a classroom-style setting
- additional spaces include a spacious lobby in addition to large and small classrooms suitable for training events.
UB Student Center (21 W. Mt. Royal Ave.)
- modern, spacious facility that offers premium venues for a wide range of events
- fifth floor houses two venues:
these two spaces can function either together or separately to best fit an event
- Wright Theater, which accommodates up to 200 people and provides superb acoustics for concerts and meetings
- Hilda and Michael Bogomolny Room, which provides stunning views of the city and can hold between 80 and 150 people
- 24-person meeting room is also available.
Langsdale Library Auditorium (1420 Maryland Ave.)
- seats up to 375 people in a theater-style arrangement well suited to both musical and media events.
Learning Commons (1415 Maryland Ave.)
- houses the Town Hall, which can accommodate up to 180 people in a theater-style setting
- additional spaces including a lobby overlooking Gordon Plaza in addition to large and small classrooms suitable for training events
- competitive rates
- year-round availability
- state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and technical services
- open areas for social gatherings and receptions
- a smoke-free environment
- four auditorium spaces featuring comfortable, tiered seating and a full range of audiovisual viewing
- climate-controlled spaces
- accessibility for individuals with disabilities
- dedicated, proactive events and conference services staff
- two campus parking garages for your convenience
- on-campus ATM
- within walking distance of many food establishments
- nonprofit agency rates
- discounted rates for UB alumni
- printing services available at Copy Cat Printing, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Barnes & Noble bookstore