CAMPUS REOPENING UPDATES FOR STUDENTS,
FACULTY AND STAFF
SUMMER SHUTTLE STATUS: Shuttle service has been suspended.
- Summer student plans are on sale.
- PARKING FOR FACULTY AND STAFF: See web page for information about enrolling or re-enrolling in pre-tax payroll deductions for parking. Regular employees may enroll or re-enroll here by selecting "Change" to re-enroll or "New" to enroll. Employees who were enrolled in pre-tax parking until the campus closed for Covid-19 may select "Change" to resume deductions.You may enroll or re-enroll in pre-tax parking here.
- All faculty and staff may park in the Fitzgerald Garage with Bee Card access or by showing a Bee Card to the cashier and paying $5.
- HANDICAPPED parking in front of the Thumel Business Center: Baltimore City has not issued new permits. Existing permits are still valid.
- PRE-TAX PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS are scheduled to begin with the pay period ending August 24. To opt in for fall parking payroll deductions, follow the instructions on the parking web page..
A special permit, in addition to your MVA disability placard, is needed to park on the EASTBOUND lane of W Mt. Royal
in front of the Thumel Business Center and Charles Royal.
Current students, faculty, and staff may bring their MVA Handicapped Certificate to the parking/Bee Card office in Academic Center Room 105 to receive a special parking permit. Contact us at Parking@ubalt.edu , so we can assist you in getting this permit.