COVID-19 UPDATES FOR STUDENTS,
FACULTY AND STAFF
FALL SEMESTER SHUTTLE STATUS: Shuttle service has been suspended.
- FALL SEMESTER PARKING FOR FACULTY AND STAFF: All faculty and staff may park in the Fitzgerald Garage with Bee Card access or by showing a Bee Card to the cashier and paying $5.
- HANDICAPPED parking in front of the Thumel Business Center: Baltimore City has not issued new permits. Existing permits are still valid.
- PRE-TAX PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS are scheduled to begin with the pay period ending August 25. To opt in for fall parking payroll deductions, send an email to email@example.com from your UBalt/ubalt account stating that you wish to opt in. Parkers who drop parking deductions for the fall semester may re-enroll later.
- July 28, 2020: All student spring semester parking permit refunds have been processed. Refunds for Fitzgerald permits purchased with credit card payment have been applied to the student account. If the student account had a balance for the fall semester, or a prior semester, the refund amount will be applied to the balance. If no balance was due, the State of Maryland will issue a refund check in about one month. Track refunds AND update mailing address here .
- May 1, 2020: Summer and fall student parking plans at the student rate are on sale at the Fitzgerald Garage. Student plans are no longer available at the Maryland Avenue Garage.
A special permit, in addition to your MVA disability placard, is needed to park on the EASTBOUND lane of W Mt. Royal
in front of the Thumel Business Center and Charles Royal.
Current students, faculty, and staff may bring their MVA Handicapped Certificate to the parking/Bee Card office in Academic Center Room 105 to receive a special parking permit. Contact us at Parking@ubalt.edu , so we can assist you in getting this permit.