The Mathematics Learning Center offers face-to-face coaching in MATH 100: Foundational Mathematics, MATH 111: College Algebra, MATH 113: Mathematics for Liberal Arts and MATH 115: Introductory Statistics. The center is staffed by professional math coaches who are trained to teach problem-solving techniques and guide the learner through the process of building mathematical understanding.
Spring 2017 Hours:
MATH 100 COACHING HOURS (*testing also available for all math courses during these hours)
Monday: 2-9 p.m.
Tuesday: noon-4 p.m.
Wednesday: 2-9 p.m.
Thursday: noon-4 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
MATH 111, 113 and 115 COACHING HOURS
Tuesday: 2-4 p.m.
Thursday: 3-4 p.m.
10 a.m.-2 p.m.
(Learning Commons, Room 212)
(Learning Commons, Room 210)
*no appointment necessary
Take advantage of one or more of our free services:
- drop-in mathematics coaching, both group and one-on-one
- 30-station computer lab with up-to-date mathematics and statistics software
- midterm and final review sessions for Math 111 College Algebra and Math 115 Introductory Statistics
- ACCUPLACER placement testing review sessions through a summer workshop
Meet our staff:
- Haitham Alkhateeb, faculty director, 410.837.5887
Coaches and Instructors: