UAGM students can complete their degree at UBalt.
Students interested in transferring from Ana G. Mendez University (Capital Area Campus) will benefit from a new agreement signed by both institutions. Students are eligible to transfer into any of our majors, but we suggest the following program pathways:
|UAGM Degree||Recommended UBalt Degree|
|B.S. Community Health||B.A. Interdisciplinary Studies, B.S. Human Services Administration, B.S. Health Management|
|B.A. Psychology||B.A. Psychology|
|B.B.A. Accounting||B.S. Business Administration, all specializations and concentrations|
|B.B.A. Management||B.S. Business Administration, all specializations and concentrations|
|B.B.A. Marketing||B.S. Business Administration, all specializations and concentrations|
|B.A. Criminal Justice||B.S. Criminal Justice, B.S. Forensic Studies|
|B.S. Health Service Management||B.S. Health Management|
|B.B.A. Computer Information Systems||B.S. Information System and Technology Management, B.S. Applied Information Technology|
First-time Undergraduate students (0-29 credits) will be admitted into our first-time undergraduate program.
As part of the agreement, students who wish to attend UBalt must:
- sign an intent to transfer form, as provided by UAGM
- meet all admission requirements to UBalt and, if required, into the degree program
- apply to the University of Baltimore (first-time undergraduates or transfer; an application fee waiver can be provided)
- submit transcripts from UAGM, which can be sent to UBalt for free (and any other institutions attended).
For first-time undergraduate students: letters of recommendation and a resume will also be required. No SAT/ACT scores are required. Due to the nature of this agreement and the declaration of a national pandemic, UBalt will accept, as official for admission purposes, high school transcripts previously submitted to CAC.
In addition, students:
- applying as first-time undergraduates (0-29 earned college-level coursework) will be reviewed for admission on a space-available basis
- will be eligible to receive financial aid and scholarships, if applicable (The FAFSA form is required if interested in federal financial aid programs.)
- will pay UBalt tuition and fees, as applicable
- must meet all major, graduation and general education requirements prior to receiving the bachelor's degree
- can use GI Bill®, VA Benefits or tuition assistance, if applicable.
See how courses will transfer, and check back regularly as courses are updated.
To begin the admission process, please reach out to an admission counselor, for information.