The University of Baltimore provides specific information about certificate programs to help you make an informed decision about the programs related to time and resources required to complete the programs and possible employment outcomes.
- Tuition and fees are charged on a semesterly basis. Most but not all certificate programs require 12 credits for completion (meaning two semesters of study). Please contact the Office of Financial Aid for more information regarding your individual circumstance.
- There is no campus-owned housing at the University of Baltimore, however, the University provides information about living options in UB Midtown.
Learn more about a specific certificate by visiting the appropriate page below:
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Business Fundamentals
- Digital Communication
- Digital Media Production
- Estate Planning (post-J.D.)
- Forensic Accounting
- Health Systems Management
- Information Design
- Innovation Management and Technology Commercialization
- Leadership for Organizations
- Library Technologies (post-master's)
- Professional Counseling Studies (post-master's)