Disaster Recovery Drill
The Office of Technology Services will be conducting a disaster recovery exercise during an extended maintenance window. This exercise helps OTS be better prepared for incidents that affect campus technology. Disaster recovery planning is recommended by the State of Maryland Office of Legislative Audits.
The following services will be unavailable:
- Campus website (www.ubalt.edu)
- MyUB and MyUB/Towson Portal and services accessed via the portal
- My Faculty Center
- My Student Center
- UB Email through all connections and devices
- Network drives (R, M, S, T, H)
- Campus Internet access including wireless
- Campus phones
- Bee Card access to UB buildings (parking garages are not affected)
If you are on campus during this time and need to contact the UB Police Department, use your personal phone to call their emergency backup number: 443.287.6452.
- Contact Name:
- OTS Call Center
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.