Financial Stewardship Workshop
- Student Center
Please join us for this Brown Bag Workshop from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM on March 7th in SC 301 and learn strategies on how to become debt free and financially independent.
We will cover how to...
* reduce debt, taxes, expenses and increase monthly cash flow.
* set up a budget to reduce or eliminate overspending.
* pay off your mortgage sooner while saving thousands of dollars in interest.
* set up a savings plan that will provide significant additional wealth for retirement.
* save money for college education.
* protect your love ones with life insurance.
- Contact Name:
- Mark Emmel
- Contact Email:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.