UB Graduation Fest
- Barnes & Noble at the University of Baltimore
- The Grad Fest occurs Monday and Tuesday, March 12th and 13th at the Barnes & Noble Bookstore at the Fitzgerald, Noon – 6:00 p.m.
- You’ll be able to take care of all of your graduation needs: purchase your academic garb and learn about other resources available to you as a graduate.
- And take Graduate and Business Portraits with a Professional Photographer
If you are not able to attend the Grad Fest:
- The Barnes & Noble Bookstore at the Fitzgerald will have your cap and gown available for purchase until Monday, April 16th.
- If you are unable to make it to the Bookstore you may purchase your cap and gown on the commencement web site (available as of March 12th).
- Garb orders must be placed no later than Monday, April 16th at 11:59 pm.
- Please note that we strongly encourage you to purchase your regalia in person as an extra shipping fee will be applied to online orders.
- Shady Grove Students: please contact Toyette Sullivan with questions.
- Contact Name:
- Transitions and Community Engagement
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.