Graduate Visit Day
- John and Frances Angelos Law Center
Leaders learn here.
There's a reason why the University of Baltimore is the No. 1 public master's-level university in Maryland and ranked in the top 50 nationally--because our graduate programs deliver results. Attend our Graduate Visit Day to:
• learn about our available graduate program(s)
• gather information about each program's requirements, curriculum and career outlook
• meet current students and alumni to learn about their UB experiences
• learn about the application process, available scholarships and financial aid
• take a campus tour
• engage with program directors and assistant deans who will provide more information about your program.
- Contact Name:
- Office of Admission
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.