College of Public Affairs Graduate Information Session
Join representatives from The University of Baltimore’s College of Public Affairs as we discuss our graduate programs, the admission requirements and merit scholarships. The event will commence with a presentation and conclude with some time for Q & A.
It’s not too late to apply fall 2021. If you’re thinking about enrolling at the University of Baltimore, this is an event you don’t want to miss.
Included programs are:
• Criminal Justice M.S.
• Forensic Science-Cyber Investigations M.S.
• Global Affairs and Human Security M.A.
• Health Administration M.S.
• Human Services Administration M.S.
• Negotiations and Conflict Management M.S.
• Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship M.S.
• Public Administration M.P.A.
• Public Administration D.P.A.
• Health Systems Management Certificate
• Public Safety Leadership Certificate
• Trauma-Informed Certificate
A confirmation e-mail will include a Zoom link.
Prospective graduate students are invited to attend this event.
- Contact Name:
- Office of Admission
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.