Admitted Student Check-In
Are you ready to start your first semester at The University of Baltimore?
This session will help you ensure you’ve completed your Admitted Student Checklist and introduce you to systems you’ll use as a UBalt student, including:
• how to accept your admission offer
• how to access and use your MyUBalt student portal (the University’s hub for student resources, financial aid, billing information, and more)
• how to check your student email
• how to schedule your academic advising appointment and register for classes
• a brief overview of Sakai, UBalt’s online learning platform.
Register today and you’ll receive a confirmation email with a Zoom link.
- Contact Name:
- Ashley Fries
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.