What is Simulation & Game Design, B.S.
What you'll study:
- applied game design theory
- the fundamentals of computer programming
- 3-D modeling and animation
- usability design
- the application of simulation to education and other non-entertainment fields
- design of multiplayer games.
The coursework can help prepare you for graduate study or a career in information technology and computer science, as well as business and visual design.
The guidebook has more more helpful information about this career.
to see this section of the Creative Careers Guidebook