Individual coaching requests can be made for current University of Baltimore students. Students can access coaching through UBworks, clicking on Strengths coaching session. A career coach will confirm the appointment, and email a Gallup Strengths code. Students are expected to take the assessment prior to the session.
Coaching sessions are as follows:
- Students will take a deeper dive into their top five talent themes.
- Students will be able to recognize where they use their talents in personal and professional situations.
- Students will create a SMART goal to further develop their basement theme.
Strengths in Your Resume
- Students will be able to classify where their talents fall in the domains of strength.
- Students will be able to explain where they use their strengths in work-related responsibilities.
- Students will formulate accomplishment statements that incorporate their talent themes.
Strengths in Interviewing
- Students will be able to describe and recognize ways in which their talent themes have contributed to their thinking, actions and abilities.
- Students will be able to differentiate between talent themes and barrier labels associated with the themes.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to incorporate their talents in answering interview-type questions.
Faculty, Staff, and Alumni are not eligible to receive a strengths code from the Career & Internship Center.