Leadership Development Programs
Women's Initiative for Leadership Development (WILD)
The Women's Initiative for Leadership Development will provide opportunities for emerging women leaders to develop the core values, attitudes and competencies that form the foundation of quality leadership.
The mission of WILD is to:
- Promote the advancement of women
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions
- Prepare women for lifetime leadership in their communities and careers.
Watch for more information about our Women's Power Hours and the WILD Brunch.
Habitudes Leadership Series
Every student has leadership potential and great leaders have a remarkable impact on the people they encounter during their journeys.
Habitudes is a fun, creative, interactive and engaging way to learn and practice leadership. Habitudes teaches timeless character and leadership principles through the power of an image, a conversation and an experience.
Habitudes workshops help student leaders:
- Influence others in positive ways
- Take initiative and set the pace for others
- Overcome complex problems through creative persistence
- Capitalize on personal strengths to be career-ready upon graduation
- Develop critical thinking skills that produce better life choices, such as choosing healthy friendships, improving study habits and setting meaningful goals
If you're ready to take leadership to the next level, join us for this 6-week interactive and engaging leadership workshop.
September 27, October 4, October 11, October 18, October 25 and November 1
5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Apply via OrgSync (login required).