This is where you start.
Orientation will be held on Saturday, Aug. 22 starting at 8 a.m. in the lobby of the Patricia and Arthur Model Performing Arts Center at The Lyric (140 W Mt Royal Ave.).
This orientation is designed for you. During the day, you will:
- be welcomed into the UB community
- learn about campus resources and facilities (and where to go for what)
- get a feel for your academic requirements and how to build a path to success
- explore student services and ways to get involved
- get to know your classmates and faculty
- meet with program-specific directors and staff
- begin building relationships with UB community including faculty, staff and other students.
The University of Baltimore is so excited to welcome you to campus.
Orientation is a requirement for all new students. If an emergency arises and you are unable to attend, please contact your admission counselor or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternate arrangements.