Building trust and providing support.
Meet our members:
- Stan D. Brown, M.A. '00
- Lamont Bryant, M.S. '08
- Robyn T. Costello, M.A. ‘96
- Ian M. Davis, B.A. '09
- Greg Derwart, M.A. '96
- Tricia Granata Eisner, M.A. '02
- Rodrigo I. Figueroa, B.A. '13
- Keenen Geter, B.A. '13
- Aaron Levin, M.A. '91
- Steven Leyva, M.F.A. '12
In collaboration with Dean Christine Spencer, the Advisory Council serves as a strategic partner in helping the college succeed.
- advises and supports the dean in her strategic objectives
- ensures the public views the college as an education institution of integrity and understands its commitment to students
- creates confidence and public trust in the college.
Front row (l. to r.): Robyn Costello, M.A. ’96, Keenen Geter, B.A. ’13, M.P.A. ‘15 Greg Derwart, M.A. ’96, Dean Chris Spencer
Back row (l. to r.): Aaron Levin, M.A. ’91, Ian Davis, B.A. ’09, Stephen Leyva, M.F.A. ’12, Stan Brown, M.A. ‘00