Organizational issues know no boundaries. Neither should you.
As a second-year student, you'll have the opportunity to participate as a visiting scholar in the European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus Programme.
Earning 6 credits, you'll:
- collaborate virtually via e-mail and Skype with international teams of students during the first phase of the program
- spend two weeks in residence with approximately 30 other international master's students during a Winter School at the University of Valencia in Gandia, Spain, supervised by renowned faculty from five European Universities:
- Universitat de València (Spain)
- Universitat de Barcelona (Spain)
- Université René Descartes Paris 5 (France)
- Alma Mater Studiorum-Università di Bologna (Italy)
- Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal)
- two additional universities, Universidade de Brasília (Brazil) and University of Guelph (Canada), are also involved in the program
- receive special certification upon completion of the program.
Funding to participate in the Winter School may be awarded through UB's Turner Research and Travel Award.
Class of 2015
Class of 2014