We are committed to continuous evaluation of our programs and services to ensure we are fulfilling our mission and achieving our goals.
- University of Baltimore Mission/Strategic Plan
- Balanced Scorecard for Strategic Plan (password protected)
- College of Public Affairs strategic plan
- Merrick School of Business strategic plan
- UB School of Law strategic plan
- Yale Gordon College of Arts and Sciences strategic plan
- Robert L. Bogomolny Library strategic plan
- campus master plan
- annual technology plan
- UB Strategic Retention and Student Success Plan
- Draft Enrollment Report
- Program Prioritization
Linking resource allocations to planning goals and objectives is a key component of institutional effectiveness.
UB's annual budget call submissions and supplemental budget allocations are posted in the MyUB MyResources page (login required).
UB offices produce annual assessment reports as part of the institution's commitment to continuous improvement. Assessment results are used to improve services to the campus community. A UBalt user ID and password are required to view these reports.