We are committed to continuous evaluation of our programs and services to ensure we are fulfilling our mission and achieving our goals.
- University of Baltimore Mission/Strategic Plan
- Balanced Scorecard for Strategic Plan (password protected)
- College of Public Affairs strategic plan
- Merrick School of Business strategic plan
- UB School of Law strategic plan
- Yale Gordon College of Arts and Sciences strategic plan
- Langsdale Library strategic plan
- campus master plan
- annual technology plan
- UB Strategic Retention and Student Success Plan
- Draft Enrollment Report
- Program Prioritization
UB offices produce annual assessment reports as part of the institution's commitment to continuous improvement. Assessment results are used to improve services to the campus community. A UB user ID and password are required to view these reports.
Linking resource allocations to planning goals and objectives is a key component of institutional effectiveness.
UB's annual budget call submissions and supplemental budget allocations are posted in the MyUB MyResources page (login required).