Undergraduate Information Webinar: Yale Gordon College of Arts and Sciences
Get a closer look at the many outstanding undergraduate programs in the Yale Gordon College of Arts and Sciences at The University of Baltimore.
In a special information webinar for first-year undergraduate and transfer students, learn about our exciting range of undergraduate majors, plus admission requirements, scholarships and more. You'll also have a chance to ask any questions you may have.
Undergraduate programs offered by the College of Arts and Sciences include:
• Applied Information Technology (B.S.)
• Digital Communication (B.A.)
• English (B.A.)
• Environmental Sustainability (B.A.)
• History (B.A.)
• Integrated Arts (B.A.)
• Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A.)
• Legal Studies (B.A.)
• Philosophy, Law and Ethics (B.A.)
• Psychology (B.A.)
• Simulation and Game Design (B.S.)
• Computer Programming Certificate (transfer only)
• Cybersecurity Certificate (transfer only).
Register today! You'll receive a confirmation email with a Zoom link.
- Contact Name:
- Ashley Fries
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.