At The University of Baltimore, we provide Knowledge That Works: real-world career preparation and the hands-on experience employers demand at a fraction of the cost of other institutions.
UBalt is different by design. We offer more than 70 undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and certificate programs that are aligned with high-demand careers. Our combination of day, evening, weekend and online course formats give students the flexibility to customize their education in a way that meets their individual needs.
Learn more about us by exploring our website, visiting us on campus, attending an event, or calling the Office of Admission at 410.837.4777.
UBalt has been the choice of Baltimore's top leaders for nearly 100 years.
Preparing you for a job in a high-demand industry.
As a transfer student, you're core to our mission, not an afterthought.
A rigorous, fast-paced program of legal education.
The University of Baltimore Office of Admission is excited to welcome prospective and admitted students to campus in person! Our Admission Counselors are eager to help you and answer your questions.
- Office Hours:
- Appointments: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm
- Walk-in: Monday-Thursday 10am-6pm
- Virtual Only: Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm
- We are still available to assist you virtually! Click here to connect with an Admission Counselor by phone, email, LiveChat or Zoom!
- Register for an event to learn more about becoming a UBalt student.