Leaders learn here.
For nearly 100 years, the University of Baltimore has excelled in developing leaders in Baltimore and beyond. UB is nationally recognized for serving career-focused working adults, and our approach to education is different by design. Accelerated programs, stackable credentials, experiential learning and flexible program delivery define the UB learning experience.
UB offers more than 40 undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and certificate programs aligned with high-demand careers and grouped into five Professional Pathways:
- Law, Justice and Public Affairs
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Communication and Design
- Psychology, Health and Human Services
- Cybersecurity, Gaming and Technology.
Your journey to success begins on the first day of class. You'll partner with leaders in your chosen field, knowledgeable faculty, career coaches and more to thrive in a hands-on learning environment.
Participating in the wide variety of available experiential-learning opportunities will keep you actively engaged and give you a competitive advantage in your career. Examples include:
- civic and community learning projects
- internships and practica
- global field studies
- applied research.
Our students and graduates exemplify the value of a UB education and have helped the University achieve a number of prominent rankings:
- top 15 percent of all Maryland universities for the highest paid graduates (Baltimore Business Journal)
- No. 1 in Maryland and among the top 20 universities nationally for working adults (Washington Monthly)
- top 11 percent of universities nationally (No. 2 in Maryland) for advancing the economic mobility of its students (CollegeNET).