Review for MATH 115: Algebra for Introductory Statistics [Part 2]
- Academic Center
If you’re enrolled or planning to enroll in MATH 115 this fall, get a good start with the Achievement and Learning Center’s review of prerequisite skills.
You probably mastered these concepts sometime in the past. They might be rusty, but you’ll regain them quickly! The review will be led by the ALC’s popular Math Coordinator, Yoosef Khadem, and will cover the following topics:
- Review of arithmetic including decimals, percentage, and fractions
- Solving first degree equations
- Using your scientific calculator to evaluate expressions
- Order of Operation agreement
- Greek letters such as α,µ,etc. used in statistics formulas
Students who attended the review last semester said, “This was an excellent session; I will return!” and “Yoosef Khadem is a fantastic instructor!”
If you’d like to attend in person, please reserve your seat using the RSVP option below. If you’d like to attend online, please let us know and we’ll provide you with more information.
- Contact Name:
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
If you need accommodations to participate in this event, please contact the person listed above at least 10 days prior to the event.