Fulbright Seminar for Faculty and Administrators
- William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center
The Fulbright Program is the flagship international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and is administered by the Council for International Exchange of Scholars, a division of the Institute of International Education.
This program is designed to increase mutual understanding among the people of the world. The Fulbright Program has provided approximately 310,000 participants—chosen for their academic merit and leadership qualities—with the opportunity to study, teach, conduct research, exchange ideas and contribute to finding solutions to shared international concerns.
Join us for a conversation with representatives from the Council for International Exchange of Scholars to:
- -learn about faculty teaching and research opportunities, some short-term, in more than 155 countries
- -explore Fulbright programs for administrators
- -get advice on selecting countries for application and making contacts abroad
- -discover how your department can host visiting foreign Fulbright scholars
- -discuss tips on how to prepare your Fulbright application
Welcome remarks will be provided by UB Provost Joseph S. Wood.
Presentation by Andy Riess, assistant director of outreach for the Fulbright Scholar Program, Council for International Exchange of Scholars, Institute of International Education.
This event is sponsored by the Office of International Services.
- Contact Name:
- Office of International Services
- Contact Email:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.